CANCELLATION POLICY; ANNUAL COURSES
Registrants who wish to withdraw their participation in the annual course are entitled to receive a tuition refund according to the following timeframe:
• From the program’s start until the end of the first month (Lesson 4): Full refund, subtracting administration fees (5% of full tuition).
• From lessons 5-16 (Halfway through the program): Tuition will be proportional to number of lessons from beginning of the course with the addition of four lessons.
• From lesson 17 onwards: No refunds will be provided.
Cancellation Policy; Coding Camps & Workshops
Registrants who wish to withdraw their participation in a camp or workshop are entitled to receive a tuition refund according to the following timeframe:
• Before studies begin: 90% tuition refund.
• From studies commencement until the end of the first day: 75% tuition refund
• From lesson 2 onwards: No refunds.
The tuition refund policy described above is the only refund policy, and no additional refunds will be granted.In the event that TekkieUni decides to cancel a course (such a decision is completely at the discretion of management), the registrants’ payments will be fully reimbursed.
As an optional benefit at the discretion of management, cancellation fees may be held valid for future course acquisitions and registrations.
Withdrawal of studies request will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.