CANCELLATION POLICY; ANNUAL COURSES
Registrants who wish to withdraw their participation in the annual course are entitled to receive a tuition refund according to the following timeframe:
• From the moment of registration and until the end of the first 10 days: Full refund, subtracting administration fees (5% of total tuition).
• From day 11 onwards, tuition will be proportional to the number of lessons from the beginning of the course with an additional 15% from total course tuition.
• The described above terms and conditions are not valid for workshops and Coding camps.
We want you to be satisfied with our service! If you have any issues with your course please contact our customer care team and give us the opportunity to make things right.
In case you have decided to cancel your lessons, you are entitled to a partial refund as seen below:
- 100% Refund (0% of tuition due): Up to 7 days from the date of registration unless a lesson has already taken place.
- 90% Refund (10% of tuition due): Cancelation before the 1st lesson.
- Partial Refund (Partial % of tuition due): After the 1st lesson you will receive a pro-rata refund which be calculated based on the proportion of lessons used from the package, in addition to 15% of the tuition.
The above-mentioned refunds are the only ones given to those who cancel their lessons.
Rescheduling and Accessibility to Private Lessons
If you wish to reschedule a private lesson, please inform your instructor or the customer care department (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 12 hours ahead of the scheduled session. Lessons that were canceled without advanced notification shall be deducted from the total number of hours that the student is entitled to. The private lessons package is valid for up to one year from the day of registration.
Cancellation Policy; Coding Camps & Workshops
Registrants who wish to withdraw their participation in a camp or workshop are entitled to receive a tuition refund according to the following timeframe:
• Before studies begin: 90% tuition refund.
• From studies commencement until the end of the first day: 75% tuition refund
• From lesson 2 onwards: No refunds.
The tuition refund policy described above is the only refund policy, and no additional refunds will be granted. In the event that TekkieUni decides to cancel a course (such a decision is completely at the discretion of management), the registrants’ payments will be fully reimbursed.
As an optional benefit at the discretion of management, cancellation fees may be held valid for future course acquisitions and registrations.
Withdrawal of studies request will be sent to email@example.com.