CANCELLATION POLICY; ANNUAL COURSES
Registrants who wish to withdraw their participation in the annual course are entitled to receive a tuition refund according to the following timeframe:
• From the moment of registration and until the end of the first 10 days: Full refund, subtracting administration fees (5% of total tuition).
• From day 11 onwards, tuition will be proportional to the number of lessons from the beginning of the course with an additional 15% from total course tuition.
• The described above terms and conditions are not valid for workshops and Coding camps.
Cancellation Policy; Coding Camps & Workshops
Registrants who wish to withdraw their participation in a camp or workshop are entitled to receive a tuition refund according to the following timeframe:
• Before studies begin: 90% tuition refund.
• From studies commencement until the end of the first day: 75% tuition refund
• From lesson 2 onwards: No refunds.
The tuition refund policy described above is the only refund policy, and no additional refunds will be granted. In the event that TekkieUni decides to cancel a course (such a decision is completely at the discretion of management), the registrants’ payments will be fully reimbursed.
As an optional benefit at the discretion of management, cancellation fees may be held valid for future course acquisitions and registrations.
Withdrawal of studies request will be sent to email@example.com.