GETTING STARTED GUIDES
Getting ready for the first lesson is always important. In this page, you will find course-specific guides which will ensure you have all the necessary programs needed for your chosen course. Prior requirements vary from course to course, make sure you read the relevant guide for the course you enlisted to. Good luck and enjoy our programs!
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to install the virtual class program (WebEx)?
Upon entering the test class the WebEx program will be installed automatically. click here to enter the test class.
- How to install the virtual class program (Zoom)?
Upon entering the test class the Zoom program will be installed automatically.
Click here to enter the test class.
- How can I install the latest Java version?
Windows users: click on the following link to check if you have the latest JAVA version –
In case it shows you don’t have the latest version, follow the instructions on that page and install it.
Mac users: Access to “System > Software Updates” and check for updates.
Usually, it’s already up-to-date.
- What is my user name and password?
- How do I contact technical support team?
You can contact the Technical Support Team by opening a ticket at the bottom of this page.
- How do I access NextCloud? - only for TekkieUni student
You can find the file Sharing System under the materials tab on the Course page.
- How can I access or install the programs I will use in my Coding course
You can find all the programs you need to install for your course under the “Getting Started Guides” section on this website. Please click here to access the guides and choose the relevant course to access step by step instructions.