We want you to be satisfied with our service! If you have any issues with your course, please contact our customer care team and give us the opportunity to make things right 😊
Cancelation policy – Courses.
Please note that the first 2 lessons are trial lessons. If you have decided to cancel your course, you are entitled to a partial refund as seen below:
- 100% Refund (0% of tuition due): Up to lesson #3 from your assigned course.
- Partial Refund (Partial % of tuition due): Between lessons #3-#20 from your assigned course will entitle you to a pro-rata refund which be calculated based on the lessons number, in addition to 4 lesson (Equivalent of 1 extra month).
- No Refund (100% of tuition due): After lesson#20.
Cancellation Policy – Coding Camps & workshops.
Please note that the first lesson is considered a trial lesson. If you have decided to cancel your camp/workshop, you are entitled to a partial refund as seen below:
- 100% Refund (0% of tuition due): Up to lesson #2 from your assigned course.
- No Refund (100% of tuition due): After lesson#2.
Cancelation Policy – Private Lessons
Please note that the 1st lesson is a trial lesson. If you have decided to cancel your lessons, you are entitled to a partial refund as seen below:
- 100% Refund (0% of tuition due): Up to your second lesson you can receive a full refund.
- Partial Refund (Partial % of tuition due): After your second lesson you will receive a pro-rata refund which is calculated based on the proportion of lessons used from the package, with an addition of two lessons.
Rescheduling and Accessibility to Private Lessons
If you wish to reschedule a private lesson, please inform your instructor or the customer care department (email@example.com) at least 12 hours ahead of the scheduled session. Lessons that were cancelled without advanced notification shall be deducted from the total number of hours that the student is entitled to. The private lessons package is valid for up to one year from the day of registration.
In the event that TekkieUni decides to cancel a course (such a decision is completely at the discretion of management), the registrants’ payments will be fully reimbursed.
The above-mentioned refunds are the only ones given to those who cancel their lessons.