There is so much power in gamified learning. Kids learn best when having fun. They must perceive new content in an engaging and exciting learning environment. The amount of tools our kids gain while being part of a supportive community that looks at mistakes as pure learning experiences is significantly higher than traditional spaces that don’t focus on the individual.
Learning while playing is a fantastic way of acquiring knowledge and methodologies to face a future successfully we don’t know much about. But, which kind of games can enable our kids to learn and grow? Well, almost all of them.
The case of Minecraft is exceptional. According to the Minecraft Education Edition, the game can offer “significant improvements in creativity, collaboration, problem-solving, and computational thinking skills” for kids of all ages.
A few weeks ago, we talked about Minecraft modding and how amazing it is for kids to participate in their games. We mentioned the multiple benefits it has for them to create the game they’re playing and make critical decisions for themselves.
In the next couple of paragraphs, we will take this one step further, and we’ll show both you and your kids some fantastic Minecraft tips and tricks, specially dedicated to young programmers. Are you and your children ready to be amazed? Let’s go!
The educational power of Minecraft
Minecraft is educational in several ways. Among other remarkable things, it fosters creativity, problem-solving, self-direction, cooperation, and future-ready skills. Minecraft may be used in the classroom or at home with parental guidance to supplement reading, writing, math, and even history lessons. Minecraft teaches basic but essential business principles, STEAM knowledge, and a global perspective.
One of the justifications of why Minecraft is excellent for kids is that it encourages many critical soft skills and non-academic benefits that will be extremely useful for the future.
Remember when we deeply discussed the educational value of Minecraft modding? Check out the article we published a few weeks ago.
Gamified learning: Being one step ahead of your peers
As mentioned in much educational research and as we’ve said in this same blog in the past, gamified learning offers an endless list of benefits for children. Some of them are the following ones:
- Gamification helps to improve cognitive development and the learning experience.
- Allows kids to experience and use how real-world applications.
- It makes learning enjoyable and collaborative.
- It creates a genuine willingness to know more.
- Provides real-time feedback.
- It makes people want to discover more on their own.
What do you think about gamified learning? If you can think of other benefits it can offer, please write them down in the comments section below.
Minecraft Modding: Tips and tricks
It is time to cut to the chase! Check this out: we offer you over 45 tips and tricks for Minecraft modding you might have never heard of before. Are you and your kids ready to learn spectacular tricks from some of the most successful Minecraft players in the world? Let’s go!
1. In this video, you will learn 10 Minecraft Mods that your kids can start applying immediately. Check it out and enable your children to reach their full potential.
2. In this other video, your children will witness 23 great things they can build in Minecraft. We bet there are at least seven of them they didn’t know about before.
3. Your kids claim to be amazing Minecraft players? Let’s see if they have these 10 Minecraft Mods every player should have installed.
4. These viral Minecraft tricks are not only cool and impressive, but they work. Would you like to encourage your children to put them to the test?
Let your kids be the stars. Our courses can give them wings!
Your kid might be a rising star. Could you imagine your children talking about their magnificent achievements on their very own YouTube channel? They could have thousands of subscribers listening to their recommendations, tips, tricks, and learning experiences on Minecraft.
In the live, online coding courses offered by Tekkie Uni, you will find numerous options of engaging classes for your little ones. From a course that will teach them how to create their own app to one that will prepare them in-depth on producing high-quality audiovisual content.
Would you like to give wings to your children? Enroll them in one of the courses offered by Tekkie Uni.